‘Resourcing Resilience’ - a restorative retreat for people who work in well-being
The 'Resourcing Resilience' retreat offers a deeply restful three-night stay to resource and explore personal well-being and self-care.
Through mindfulness practices, gentle restorative yoga, creative and nature-based enquiry and group support, we will explore and deepen into how we can best support ourselves in our work and lives as well-being providers.
Who is this retreat for?
The retreat is suitable for psychotherapists, counsellors, body-workers, and any therapists and practitioners involved in offering well-being support to others in their work. The retreat will be particularly helpful to anyone who has suffered from burn-out and would like to integrate deeper practices for self-care in their life. No previous experience of mindfulness or yoga is necessary - the retreat is suitable for both beginners or those wishing to deepen into their practice.
During this retreat you will:
- Experience a holistic programme of mindfulness, gentle yoga, creative-enquiry, nature-based practices and supportive group work to enhance your personal resilience and offer take-away tools to sustain your wellbeing after the retreat.
- Learn or deepen into meditation and mindfulness techniques that can help you reset and recharge, manage stress and let go of unhelpful thoughts and habits.
- Find deep relaxation in the gentle practice of restorative yoga and yoga nidra, also known as ‘The Yoga of Sleep’.
- Be nourished by the beauty of the natural surroundings and learn through nature-based practices and enquiry.
- Explore themes of self-care, burn-out and resilience within a supportive group context, skilfully held by experienced facilitators.
- Have time out for personal reflection and relaxation.
- Share delicious, lovingly prepared meals together.
Full information and booking here - https://www.justinecorrie.com/retreat.html
About Justine Corrie
Justine Corrie is an experienced UKCP registered Mindfulness-based psychotherapist and group facilitator. She offers an engaging, playful and authentic style of facilitation.
Dina Cohen is a Senior Yoga and Mindfulness Teacher, Dina's offers the softer forms of Yin and Restorative Yoga, Qi Gong, Mindfulness and Yoga Nidra