Relationship workshop (Imago International couple workshop - getting the love you want)
Any couple may benefit from this workshop. The workshop is appropriate for you if;
- you are beginning a relationship and would like to create a strong foundation and avoid some of the frustrations you may have experienced in the past
- you want to turn a good relationship into a great relationship
- you are in a difficult relationship and want to resolve long-standing conflicts
- you are near break-up and want to decide if the relationship can be saved
You will learn how to;
- develop effective new communication skills using the 'imago dialogue'
- resolve long-standing conflicts with compassion and ease
- recreate the passion, attraction, and intimacy that first brought you together
- discover a path to emotional healing and spiritual evolution through your relationship
- experience a deep level of empathy and connection with your partner
Tens of thousands of couples worldwide have attended the imago weekend workshop for couples. It is called 'getting the love you want' because it is closely based on the best seller of the same name by Harville Hendrix, Phd, who personally developed this workshop over a 16 year period.
The workshop is a journey, and at the end you will leave with insights into how you can create a deeply satisfying and long-lasting relationship with your partner, as well as having learned skills that can help you to achieve that.
By the end of the workshop, most couples leave feeling far more positive about their relationship, and the workshop closes with finding ways to make sure your life is full of caring and romance.
Free workshop manual and copy of bestselling book, Making Marriage Simple.
About Gary Janit
This imago couple educational workshop is being facilitated by Gary Janit of CBT Therapy Manchester.
Gary is a qualified and certified Imago relationship therapist who has been working with couples for a number of years helping them find better ways to connect and restore understanding, compassion and joy in their relationship.