Race and mental health workshop
A three-hour CPD event for professionals or leaders motivated to accelerate change post-pandemic.
We will explore race and difference to shift the narrative on mental health and create a culture of belonging in the hybrid workplace.
If you facilitate safe spaces or are considering how to build leadership capacity and increase awareness of race and mental health in your hybrid workplace. We will explore:
- Mental Health vs Mental Illness Awareness - The Psychology of being the 'other'.
- Understanding Racially Based Traumatic Stress - What is racial trauma? The symptoms and impact of racial trauma, processing collective grief.
- Top Well-being Priorities - For diversity and inclusion managers.
- Why ‘Safe Spaces’ Are Important for Mental Health - The Framework to build safe spaces to improve mental health.
- Prioritising The Mental Health Of Black Women - How to make this part of your post-pandemic strategy.
Find out more and book your place via Eventbrite.
Hosted by Marteka Swaby
Marteka has over 15 years experience improving emotional wellbeing. Expert in curating health & wellbeing programmes for individuals, teams and organisations. Increasing awareness of stress, anxiety & depression to create happier, healthier communities.