- Counselling Directory - Find a Counsellor Near You>
- Psychotherapy training taster day
Psychotherapy training taster day
Thinking about a new career? Have you thought of being a psychotherapist?
The Welsh Psychotherapy Partnership is a small and friendly place to train to be an Integrative/Gestalt Psychotherapist.
- Small groups and a contemporary syllabus (part-time 26 days training per year).
- An interim counselling award with the National Counselling Society, available at level six.
- On completion of the four-year course and portfolio submission, the PG Diploma in Integrative/Gestalt Psychotherapy with UKCP Registration/Accreditation.
Our course taster day will be on Saturday 6th July 2019.
Application forms are needed ahead of the day. There will be a nominal charge of £25 for the day and the processing of the application.
Please contact us for further information about the taster day (hours count for CPD), or to book a place by calling 02920 396 998 or emailing email@example.com.
Details of courses and taster days are on our website - www.welshpsychotherapy.org.uk
About Julia Martin
Welsh Psychotherapy Partnership has been training Integrative and Gestalt Psychotherapists and Psychotherapeutic Counsellors in Cardiff for 11 years and also provided up to date CPD events for Counsellors and Psychotherapists on a range of exciting topics. See website for further details: www.welshpsychotherapy.org.uk