- Counselling Directory - Find a Counsellor Near You>
- P&P Therapy Groups, group therapeutic workshops.
P&P Therapy Groups, group therapeutic workshops.
P&P Therapy Groups are offering therapeutic workshops for stress and depression at Healthspace South
Karen Page and Tia Piper are qualified counsellors in their own right, running established private practices in the Hampshire area, they have joined forces as P&P Therapy Groups to offer supported group therapeutic workshops at Healthspace South: The sessions aim to:
• Enable people to cope and manage stress and depression
• Prevent stress and depression from continually affecting lives
• The powerful dynamic of the group experience enables people to feel less isolated
• Identify triggers
• Help in learning and developing new techniques, to cope from day-to-day
Early intervention can prevent the downward spiral to long term medication and time out of the work place.
Do you feel under pressure and anxious, is stress overwhelming you, does life feel pointless?
If your answer is yes, the next question you could ask yourself is…
DO I WANT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?…
Come along to a confidential supportive environment and experience how group work can empower and enable you to achieve a happier, more fulfilling life. The workshops run for 2 hours weekly, for 6 consecutive weeks. Each 2 hour session costs £25.00
BOOK A PLACE Contact Healthspace South on 023 9226 7000 firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON THE WORKSHOPS CONTACT
Karen Page 07771 881668 email@example.com
Tia Piper 07826 603818 firstname.lastname@example.org
Group therapeutic workshops starting October 2012
P&P Therapy GroupsGROUP THERAPEUTIC WORKSHOPS
STRESS WORKSHOP Thursday 11th Oct 6.15pm – 8.15pm weekly
DEPRESSION WORKSHOP Monday 8th Oct 6.15pm – 8.15pm weekly