Personality disorder training/CPD
Unit 34 Innovation House
Longfield Road, South Church Enterprise Park
This one-day event will be delivered by Andy Gray from ACT counselling services.
The aims of the course;
- to provide information and education on the diagnosis of personality disorders
- to look at presentations of personality disorders
- to understand the early impact that environment, early attachment figures, and brain development have on thoughts feelings and behaviours throughout the life cycle
- to provide information and helpful interventions from a counselling perspective
- to look at case studies to help conceptualise the learning
- to enable staff to make links between the learning and their experiences
- to promote self-care
The course will be delivered around evidence-based interventions taken from schema therapy and dialectical behaviour therapy with a demo on object relations, significant seven, and transference and countertransference.
Spaces will be limited, so don't delay in contacting me either via text or email.
About Heather Guy
I am an integrative counsellor working in Private Practice. I have recrntly become involved in hosting good affordable CPD sessions in Bishop Auckland Co.Durham. It is very rare to find courses in our local area.
If interested in this workshop please contact me with your details. This course is filling up quickly so act now & secure a place