Online support groups
A space for people who are feeling isolated, overwhelmed or anxious to come together and find support from a community.
- Facilitated by Drama and Movement Therapist, Kathleen Blades.
- Groups provide a safe space to talk with other people who have similar experiences and are faced with similar challenges at this time.
Please note: support groups are therapeutic but are not therapy groups.
- Group runs for six weeks online via Zoom, at a time to suit the group, usually weekday evenings (GMT).
- Each session lasts 1hour 30minutes and costs £20. I offer a lower rate for students, NHS workers and low income.
- Before the group meets for the first time, I will meet with every group member for an individual video call lasting around 30 minutes for an assessment/ introduction. This is free of charge.
If you would like more information or would like to book onto a group, please get in touch!
Hosted by Kathleen Blades
Hello, I'm Kathleen, a Drama & Movement Therapist based in Norfolk, UK. I offer Drama & Movement Therapy (an Arts Psychotherapy), Online Therapy and Support Groups. I wanted to offer a safe space online to support people who are feeling isolated and overwhelmed by the COVID19 pandemic. Please note: support groups are not therapy groups.