Online DBT group skills training
- Have you been struggling with intensive emotions?
- Have you found it difficult to relate to people?
- Have you noticed that you have a strong fear of being rejected?
- Have you noticed that you move between extremes -- either liking someone or hating them the next moment?
- Do you use unhelpful coping strategies such as self-harming, to manage your emotions?
We have a few places left for our online DBT group skills training
The group therapy structure consists of five modules each lasting six weeks:
- Interpersonal Effectiveness (you will learn how to become assertive and boundary orientated in relationships; how to start and maintain new relationships and how to end unhealthy relationships).
- Emotional Regulation (to learn more about your emotions and how to change or accept emotions in a more effective way).
- Distress Tolerance (to learn emergency skills to help you to reduce unhelpful behaviours).
- Mindfulness/"Middle Path" (to learn how to achieve "Life Worth Living" despite having strong and intensive emotions).
These modules can be taken in any order. Once we start the module, we don't take any extra clients, until that module is completed.
Should you be interested, let me know and I will add your name to our waiting list.
By the way, we also provide psycho-education sessions as one-offs for parents/partners and other carers to help them understand a little more about BPD.
Message me for more information.