''More than a Mum'': Wellbeing course for new mothers
Have you become a mum in the last six months? Would you like to join a small, exclusive group of like-minded mums, to explore this life-changing transition? If you're looking to optimise your mental health and well-being and reclaim your sense of self, then check out this brand new five week course, launching in March 2022, in Wokingham.
The course will take place on Tuesdays, from 11am to 1pm and spaces will be limited to ensure that the group is a warm, welcoming and above all, safe space. The content will be adjusted slightly to suit the bespoke needs of the participants but you can expect the following:
- The chance to share your story of becoming a mum, with other women who have recently given birth too.
- A confidential group in which to talk openly about the challenges that first-time motherhood brings.
- Help to reflect on your mental health and wellbeing and to look at ways to optimise this, including lifestyle tips and expert advice.
- To reconnect with your sense of self and to rediscover what makes you special.
- To create your own unique wellbeing toolkit.
To book your exclusive space, to find out more or just to have a chat and see if this might be a good fit for you, please give me a call on 07547 946545 or drop me an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warm wishes, Nicky