Monthly peer group
This peer group has been running since April 2018. We are usually face-to-face in Stevenage but have moved online during the pandemic. We have no set date to return to face to face, this will be a whole group decision.
We are an incredibly supportive group and are looking to welcome new members.
- Location: Stevenage (online currently)
- Meeting: One Sunday a month
- Suitability: Trainee and qualified counsellors. All modalities welcome.
- Duration: 10am - 12pm
- Fee: £5 a month (free whilst online)
- The two hours count towards CPD.
- You can count a small section to your supervision requirements.
- It is a great way of networking with other counsellors; opening avenues of referrals in and out.
- You receive regular support and feedback – aiding personal and professional development.
The group will be no larger than six people at a time. The two hours are very relaxed in a therapeutic space in Stevenage. Each person has time to share and explore. We share our knowledge and experience. We widen our awareness and grow as therapists.
The location is easily accessible by car or bus and there is ample free parking.
If you would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
We look forward to welcoming you.
A really useful peer group that offers invaluable advice and support. Working in private practice can be quite an isolating experience and being a member of the group has helped to alleviate this. I would thoroughly recommend it to other therapists. – Nicola Borthwick
Hosted by Charlotte Carroll
I am a fully qualified Integrative Counsellor and a Registered Member of the BACP, eligible for accreditation. I am a CPCAB Tutor for The Bedfordshire Centre for Therapeutic Studies. I run a successful private practice known as Red Robin Counselling & Training Practice