Mindfulness for modern life course
Learn how the ancient practice of mindfulness can easily be adapted to help us find calm and wellbeing in busy modern life. Mindfulness is a secular (non-religious) practice of being aware of our thoughts, feelings, and sensations, and is proven to be of great benefit to our mental health.
Mindfulness is for everyone - regardless of age, gender, religion, or background. You don't need any equipment, you can practice anywhere, any time in any way that suits you.
Each session will include;
- cup of tea/coffee
- teaching on modern mindfulness
- guided meditation
- experiential practice - mindfulness in action
- group learning
This course is designed to;
- be enjoyable
- give you practical tools for wellbeing
- help you become more present in your life
- provide you with new social connections
- reduce stress and anxiety
- increase calm and focus
- create more compassion for yourself and others
- help you enjoy life more
Full details at - https://www.natalierossiterwellbeing.co.uk/mindfulness-course
Enquiries and bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Natalie Rossiter
Natalie is an experienced Mindfulness teacher and qualified, accredited counsellor. She is passionate about improving people's wellbeing through simple, enjoyable and approachable techniques.