Mind your mood - 12 Sessions - CBT group therapy programme
Group therapy programme
If you suffer with mild to moderate depression and anxiety that leads to stress and loneliness, then this is the programme for you.
- You will learn proven, powerful techniques to overcome depression and/or anxiety and practical strategies to transform your life
- You will learn how to set effective goals and practice new skills so that they become second nature.
This small group therapy programme uses cognitive behavioural therapy, and over 12 sessions you will have the opportunity to experience personal growth, along with other individual with similar challenges. You will be in a safe and confidential environment.
Benefits of CBT group therapy
- Provides a structured approach that is time-limited
- Focuses on the here and now of your experience
- CBT is action orientated and focuses on problem-solving
- Learn skills that enables you to continue your personal development after attending the programme
- Learn about your problem with psych-education
- Together we can agree on assignments that will enhance your therapeutic experience between sessions
- You are in a learning environment that is engaging and supportive
- A smart cost effective way to access therapy
- A focused and shorter route to personal change
- Therapy has measurable outcomes.
Course includes course materials and refreshments.
Book Now at http://bit.ly/2FwjGVw
About the host
Angela Sterling-Noel is the Founder of Enamour UK & enjoys empowering people to find their purpose and live lives of excellence. This is her reason for living & she fulfils this through counselling, psychotherapy, clinical supervision, coaching & training. She is also a writer who writes blogs & courses, & she is the author of her upcoming book.