Me, myself and I: Self-esteem workshop for women
Me, myself and I is a six-week group workshop that is taking place online via Zoom. It focuses on finding and increasing a sense of self-esteem for women of all ages (18+).
The group is closed, so the same people will attend every week, and there will be a maximum of six attendees on this first workshop.
We cover topics such as:
- What is self-esteem and what is confidence?
- Overcoming the fear of not being liked.
- Making good use of a journal throughout and beyond the course.
- Observing your feelings from a safe distance, remaining curious without judgement.
- Finding and building a relationship with the "inner-you" that informs your self-esteem.
- What "rules" do you have about who you are as a person? Letting go of what no longer serves you.
- An introduction to personal boundaries and upholding them with other people.
You will need to be available for a pre-workshop telephone consultation with the host, and a post-workshop debrief and feedback session (both approximately 15 minutes).
Each weekly session is two-hours long.
Dates TBC, but will likely be on a Monday evening 5:30-7:30 pm.
A free pre-recorded taster session will be available soon (follow @ellenfriendcounselling on Instagram and Facebook for more information) and you are very welcome to email me with any questions.
Hosted by Ellen Friend
My name is Ellen Friend and I am a qualified counsellor based in Suffolk. I have over 3 years post-qualification experience (700+ client hours). I have experience working with people around trauma- specifically childhood sexual abuse, addiction, and sexual violence. You can read more about me in my Counselling Directory profile, website or socials