Marketing workshop for counsellors and therapists in private practice
This marketing workshop will help counsellors and therapists get on the right track to launching and growing a healthy private practice.
There are thousands of counsellors and therapists across the UK. How are you going to reach out and engage with potential clients to build a thriving private practice? How are you going to set yourself apart?
Marketing can feel like a minefield. You’re a great counsellor, but people need to find out about you, and the world of marketing is so different. To make matters worse, people have different views and opinions, which is even more confusing and sometimes overwhelming.
If you invest your time, money and effort into promoting your counselling business, you want it to pay off, with clients regularly emailing, ringing, and messaging you.
This workshop is for you if...
- You’re wanting to set up your own private practice and make sure you get the basics right.
- You’re already in private practice but you’re not attracting enough interest and want to revisit how you’re promoting yourself.
This workshop will...
- Help you to better understand and engage with your potential clients.
- Help you understand how to better define your offer.
- Help you to be clear on your personality and brand.
- Highlight the importance of having a simple strategy and targets.
- Talk about some different platforms and ways you can use to promote your private practice.
- Introduce you to some apps that could make your life easier!
Arrive at 9.30 and we'll start at about 10 after refreshments and introductions. Nibbles will be provided throughout to keep you energised!
The venue is a five-minute drive from the M62 in Huddersfield - easily accessible from Halifax, Leeds, Wakefield, Manchester, and beyond.
To book on EventBrite, simply follow this link - https://buff.ly/31lQZGp
About Sarah Holbrook
As a qualified counsellor and coach with a private practice, as well as having over twenty years experience in marketing and currently having a freelance marketing business, I feel well-placed to share lots of insight and useful information with counsellors and therapists about how they can launch and promote their private practice.