Marketing your private practice: for counsellors and therapists
About this workshop
A small online workshop (so lots of opportunities to ask questions, explore and get from the session what you need) for counsellors and therapists.
How to build and grow your private practice, ethically, without spending hours and hours doing it or breaking the bank! Take a look at the website for feedback from other counsellors on the workshops.
Come and join us and get your ducks in a row!
Would you like more clients?
" Andrew is clearly very knowledgeable in the subject of marketing your own private practice and it shows in how successful his own practice is."
"I found this workshop gave me lots of tips and cost-free ways I could immediately put into action to promote and advertise my own private practice. I would highly recommend lots of value in attending!" (J, Counsellor, Nottingham 2018)
What will you gain from this course?
This small workshop will be a chance to really focus on the best way ethically and effectively to build your private practice using marketing and other helpful, ethically sound ways of reaching more clients. Andrew’s background in marketing and now running a successful private practice places him in a good position to share sound and meaningful insight into what works, what works well and what might be a waste of your time and money. This workshop will be jargon and waffle free! Just straight forward, meaningful, workable and sound strategies that you can implement to move your private practice forward.
You will learn how to effectively and ethically market your practice (without spending every waking moment doing it). Its not rocket science, and can be done without spending all your money.
What will we cover?
- how might you be getting in your way?
- to niche or not to niche, or why not go the third way?
- the good, bad and the not so pretty of advertising
- blocks to marketing and overcoming them
- marketing mistakes
- maximising return on your marketing efforts and spend
- writing copy that works for directories, websites and other marketing
- your questions answered
- online and offline strategies that work
- blogging, to do or not to do? Time spent wisely?
- social media, not always a wise use of your time (and/or funds)
- how to achieve media interest and exposure (if that’s your thing!)
- what opportunities might you be missing already? What might you be doing that’s not working and could be let go of?
- your questions answered
Reflection, learning and I offer two guarantees:
1. if you don’t feel its value, I’ll give you your money back
2. there will be spelling mistakes (I’m dyslexic!)
Contact Andrew on the number above.