Managing your anger intensive
Is it time to address your anger?
Do you shout and have angry outbursts? Do you regularly feel irritable, moody, ‘on the edge’ and frustrated? Or are you confrontational, constantly critical, sarcastic and patronising? Would you like to have greater control of your anger? Do you put others downs, ignore others, use violence? Or are you self-harming or self-medicating just to cope?
What previous participants have said about the course:
- ‘Coming on this course is life changing’.
- ‘I feel more alive and confident’.
- ‘I now sit down and discuss problems instead of shouting and getting angry’.
On this one day introductory course you will discover:
- How to express your anger healthily.
- The reasons why you get angry?
- The impact of anger on the body.
- The full spectrum of anger including the five styles of anger expression.
- Tips and techniques to transform your anger.
- Emotional fitness exercises.
About James Hawes
I specialize in working with anger and have been involved in working with individuals on expressing healthy anger for many years.
I have also established and facilitated the successful anger course called SHOUT - 10 week anger awareness course.