- Counselling Directory - Find a Counsellor Near You>
- Managing anxiety and stress - one day workshop
Managing anxiety and stress - one day workshop
Places are limited to four maximum per group and runs from 10.00am - 5.00pm.
Please call 01202 303722 or email email@example.com to book and arrange.
The aim of this workshop is:
- To help you learn a variety of techniques and models to help you manage anxiety and stress in your life.
- To enable you to become a calmer person, to be more in control so that you can really enjoy your life.
In the workshop you will discuss and explore:
- Understanding anxiety and stress and the impact it has on your life, work, family and relationships.
- Managing anxiety and stress by learning various techniques and how to feel and remain a more positive person.
More detailed outline of the workshop can be found on our website www.swanstherapy.co.uk.
Plenty of free off the road parking in a quiet residential area.
Tea, coffee and cake provided, please bring your own lunch.
About Joy Wood
Facilitated by Joy Wood and to be held at Swans Therapy.
I am an experienced qualified counsellor and psychotherapist and have been running a successful private practice for over 10 years. You can view my 'profile' on the 'home' and 'about us' page of my website. Previous this I worked in education as a secondary school teacher for over 20 years.