Manage stress and feel happier using CBT
Manage stress & feel happier using CBT therapy
This is a half-day workshop which should enable you to learn how to;
- Identify and manage your own stress levels.
- Manage the anxiety and physical impacts of stress.
- Manage the impact of stress and our thinking and our mood.
- Identify the root cause of your stress and prevent the build-up of stress in your life.
It does this by looking at these four questions.
1. What is stress and how can we self-monitor it?
This section looks at the research about stress and performance and looking at a tool for us to self-monitor and manage our stress to help us feel more in control.
2. What are the physical impacts of stress and how can they be managed?
This section looks at the physical impacts of stress and the two systems within the body that link with this, the parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous systems and how these can be managed.
3. What are the impacts of stress on our thinking & mood and how can they be managed?
This section looks at the impact of stress on our thoughts. For example, looking at the thinking patterns that can sometimes skew the way we interpret situations.
4. What are the underlying causes of stress and how can they be managed?
This section looks at what are the factors that affect our methods of dealing with different situations. For example, we look at the impact on perfectionism and putting ourselves under unfair pressure.
Included in the price
Refreshments (tea, coffee & water)
Access to workshop related mp3's
More details on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/manage-stress-feel-happier-tickets-45610773050?aff=eac2
Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UnderstandManageOvercome
More workshops coming soon on
- Manage worry & panic
- Overcome low self-esteem
- Becoming more assertive
About Andrew Dyke
Healthy Mind Services workshops are delivered by Andrew Dyke, an experienced and skilled CBT therapist, researcher, trainer & supervisor who is trusted by GP’s, Psychiatrists & Solicitors.
Andrew uses a range of therapeutic approaches such based on Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Mindfulness & Compassion Focused Therapy.