Making your business work
This one-day accredited course helps you to begin to build and maintain your business profile and increase your client base. It will benefit anyone who is starting the self-employed journey or even if you have a recognised business but want to grow it. It offers what the next step is on your journey to a more successful business profile and how you might engage differently to a wider audience.
Aims and objectives:
- to introduce you to a business plan and implementation of one
- how to find new referrals and grow your client base
- use the web and other ways to introduce yourself
- build a media profile, networking and resource finding
- build resilience and value yourself
- be more successful in your chosen career
On completion, you will feel more confident and aware of how to increase your business profile, client base and feel more comfortable with engaging with clients in the business contract. You will value yourself and your skills and abilities.
Hosted by Ian Wallace
Ian has over 12000 hours of professional clinical practice with all combinations of Clients. He works from an intuitive basis and has the Client's needs at the heart of his work. He has been Counselling since 2002 and teaching since 2012 and has qualifications for Counselling, Teaching, Coaching and Supervision.