Making private practice work
For counsellors considering private practice or those wishing to develop and enhance their business.
Presented experientially and through discussion and activities, our aim is to instil commercial confidence that encourages the establishing and developing of private practice businesses that are viable, considered, ethical and professional.
- Reflect on your practice idea, plan, process & identity.
- Consider the helping journey from your own perspective and from your client's.
- Ponder ethical dilemmas that may impact upon the therapeutic relationship.
- Discuss practical considerations and implications of becoming self-employed.
- Share in group discussion yours and others’ business development needs.
Sat/Sun 6th and 7th October 2018 10am–4pm.
Contact: Debs 07749 321 836 or Richard 07714 432 512 to discuss your place.
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
About Debra Nash
Debra Nash: A counsellor and supervisor in full-time private practice, I have 20 years business management experience, which I now bring to my thriving self-employed business.
Richard Kettley: A counsellor and supervisor in part-time private practice, I'm also a counselling tutor, including as tutor on a Masters course at the Sherwood Institute.