Make private practice work
Make private practice work - CPD workshop
Presented experientially and through discussion and activities, our aim is to instil commercial confidence that encourages the establishing and developing of private practice businesses that are viable, considered, ethical and professional.
- Reflect on your practice idea, plan, process and identity.
- Consider the helping journey from your own perspectives and from your client's.
- Ponder ethical dilemmas that may impact upon the therapeutic relationship.
- Discuss practical considerations and implications of becoming self employed.
- Share in group discussion yours and others' business development needs.
This workshop is open to qualified counselling practitioners, and, on consideration, to students in the final stages of achieving a formal counselling and psychotherapy qualification.
Attendance: 10am – 4pm both days, with 30 minutes lunch plus refreshment breaks.
Certificate: Full attendance acquires 10 hours of CPD training focusing on the fine balance of private practice business management and the therapeutic alliance, to encompass ethical considerations that inform best practice.
£175 - or £150 early bird offer if paid in full by 31 Dec 2018
For more information, check out www.speculatecpd.co.uk
To discuss a place, contact Debra Nash 07749 321 836 or Richard Kettley 07714 432 512
About Debra Nash
Debra Nash: A counsellor and supervisor in full-time private practice, I have 20 years business management experience, which I now bring to my thriving self-employed business.
Richard Kettley: A counsellor and supervisor in part-time private practice, I'm also a counselling tutor, including as tutor on a Masters course at the Sherwood Institute.