Live Life - Equine facilitated workshop
The fast pace of demands and pressures in our daily life often destabilizes the work/life well-being balance. Increasingly, relationships and health are undermined and damaged, we may even lose direction and purpose. The Live Life programme is designed to challenge internal scripts that restrain, limit us and take us off our course. Live Life creates space to re-connect and access the power of living authentically.
‘Most psychologists treat the mind as disembodied, a phenomenon with little or no connection to the physical body. Conversely physicians treat the body with no regard to the mind or the emotions. But the body and mind are not separate and we cannot treat one without the other. Research has shown that the body can and must be healed through the mind and that the mind can and must be healed through the body.’ Candace Pert, Neuroscientist
By attending the Live Life workshop you will receive
• Clarity on your priorities and values
• Insights to the original purpose of distractions and dysfunction
• Functional behavioural change tools that focus on the ‘now’
• Ignition of vibrant, courageous and compelling energy at will
• Engaged enthusiasm to be realistic about your own needs
• Enhanced communication and relationship skills
• Internal alignment – a sense of health, wealth and happiness.
To book visit the website at ifealqualifications.com/courses/ or call 01892 770139
About the host
This course is run by the IFEAL Q team of facilitators, led by Sun Tui. The facilitators bring their professional knowledge & expertise to the various workshops we run at IFEAL Qualifications. All IFEAL faculty are experienced in EFHD & bring many additional skills, including traumatologists, psychotherapists, coaches and horsemanship instructors.