LGBTQ therapy room 101
CPD workshop, learning:
- An understanding and increased confidence around LGBTQ terminology and definitions.
- A greater understanding of the issues facing the LGBTQ community: living in minority, isolation and or exclusion. Self harm, internalised homophobia, the cycle of oppression and suicide.
- To deepen awareness of trans issues and trans care pathways.
- Increased confidence, in delivering successful and appropriate therapy to the LGBQT community.
- Increased knowledge on the a range of existing services and resources.
6.5 hours CPD with certificate.
About Kevin Guthrie
Kevin has been working in private practice for over 5 years and working in the LGBTQ community for over 20 years, his knowledge is extensive, not just through his 20 years past experience but also from his current work in private practice.