Level 6 diploma in therapeutic counselling supervision
This course is for qualified counsellors who already have significant experience working as a practitioner and want to work and qualify as a supervisor.
The course will provide you with the skills, knowledge and competencies needed to provide supervision for counsellors and non-counsellors, one to one and in group.
Eligibility to apply
- a counselling or psychotherapy qualification (minimum level 4 diploma in therapeutic counselling)
- minimum of three years' experience in practice (at least two will need to be post qualification)
- either practising as a supervisor or have the opportunity to see at least three supervisees over the duration of the course
- be a member of a professional body
- have current professional indemnity insurance
- be in formal supervision for your supervision practice
- have BACP accreditation or be eligible for accreditation
- minimum of 50 hours logged counselling supervision practice
- minimum of 10 hours logged supervision of supervision
- minimum one recording of counselling supervision practice transcribed with process comments
- 3000-word essay/case study demonstrating your understanding of theory and practice
- self and peer assessment
This can be paid by instalments of £250 deposit followed by £150 each month over the duration of the course.
- Saturdays 9.30 am until 5 pm
- 19th September 2020
- 17th October 2020
- 14th November 2020
- 12th December 2020
- 16th January 2021
- 27th February 2021
- 13th March 2021
- 24th April 2021
- 15th May 2021
- 19th June 2021
Complete and return an application form; we will then arrange a telephone interview.
Herne Bay Counsellor Training are pleased and proud to be linked to Herne Bay Counselling Service which is a charity committed to offering affordable counselling sessions for everyone.
Facilitator: Annetta Bowden