Level 2 counselling skills - working in sacred space
Open to all with no experience required, this nationally recognised qualification runs over eight weekends once a month.
This is the first step in counselling training and also works well as a stand-alone course in Listening Skills suitable for anyone working with people.
There is a strong focus on personal development and spirituality at Sweet Track and our students go on to become empathetic and skilled counsellors.
You will study:
- What is spiritual counselling? Creating sacred space
- Developing inner core energy, to connect with yourself and when working with others
- Introduction to CPCAB criteria
- Ethics, boundaries and psychic protection
- Listening skills. Counselling skills practice. Giving and receiving feedback
- Self awareness, sub-personalities.
- Inner child/inner parent; healing the past
- Developing intuitive skills. Working with messages and guides.
- Healing and touch
- Spiritual Awakening, spiritual wounds
- Using imagery to heal, working with visualisation
- Using ritual and ceremony
- Mock exam in preparation for external exam.
Read more here:
About Nerissa Shaw
This course runs at Sweet Track Counselling in Glastonbury, Somerset. Working with a Psychospiritual model we offer quality professional training for potential therapists and CPD for qualified counsellors.
The lead tutor is Nerissa Shaw, an experienced teacher and therapist with her own private practice.