'Keeping the love you find' – the imago workshop for individuals
Who is this weekend for?
Individuals who are happily single, who want to be be in a relationship, or those in a relationship whose partner does not want to attend the 'getting the love you want' couples workshop.
What will you learn?
This weekend workshop will help you have:
- A deeper understanding of how you re-create the past in present relationships.
- A process for letting go of old hurts and old ways of being in relationships.
- New relationship skills for better communication and connection.
- A clear personal growth plan based on your new insights.
- An opportunity to meet new people on a similar journey.
About the workshop
This workshop is based on the critically-acclaimed book, keeping the love you find: guide for singles by Harville Hendrix.
The workshop format includes group work, individual work, lectures and discussion. It also includes practice of communication tools in pairs.
For more information please visit http://affinitycentre.co.uk/keeping-the-love-you-find-singles-workshop-manchester/
About the host
Ian Tomlinson UKCP registered psychotherapist, advanced certified imago therapist and certified imago workshop presenter and Joanna Groves, therapist and couples counsellor (UKATA) and imago workshop facilitator.