Keeping the love you find - an imago weekend workshop for individuals
Whether you're happily single or want to be in a relationship, this weekend workshop at The Affinity Centre will help you gain a deeper understanding of how you re-create the past in present relationships, find a process for letting go of old hurts, and learn new relationship skills for better communication and connection.
Who is this weekend for?
Individuals who are happily single, who want to be in a relationship, or those in a relationship whose partner does not want to attend the 'getting the love you want' couples workshop.
What will you learn?
This weekend workshop will help you have;
- a deeper understanding of how you re-create the past in present relationships
- a process for letting go of old hurts and old ways of being in relationships
- new relationship skills for better communication and connection
- a clear personal growth plan based on your new insights
- an opportunity to meet new people on a similar journey
About the workshop
This workshop is based on the critically-acclaimed book 'Keeping The Love You Find: guide for singles' by Harville Hendrix.
The workshop format includes group work, individual work, lectures and discussion. It also includes practice of communication tools in pairs.
For more information, please visit https://affinitycentre.co.uk/keeping-the-love-you-find-singles-workshop-manchester/
About The Affinity Centre
Ian Tomlinson PTSTA(P), the director of The Affinity Centre is a UKCP registered certified transactional analyst psychotherapist and has two decades of teaching experience.