Julia Buckroyd - working with people whose eating is disordered
A one-day workshop run by the renowned Julia Buckroyd.
Topics covered on the day:
- Diagnoses and the problem with them.
- Eating behaviour: physiology or psychology?
- Identifying feelings and improving emotional intelligence.
- Attachment and emotional regulation.
- Changing the internal conversation and learning how to regulate feelings.
- Strengthening the sense of self and self-esteem.
- Improving body esteem and self-care.
- Improving the capacity to relate.
To request your booking form please contact: email@example.com
About the host
Run by Julia Buckroyd, Emeritus Professor of Counselling, University of Hertfordshire.
Organised by Riverwood Counselling and Wellbeing Practice