Emotional eating - take back control - webinar
About this webinar
It's not what you're eating...it's what's eating you...
- Webinars to help you to find freedom from emotional eating and to help develop a respectful relationship with your body.
- When was the last time you said: “This is the day the latest diet starts?”
- Are you fed up of yo-yo dieting, or thinking about having to find another diet club?
- Are you in the cycle of dieting, nagging yourself, losing weight, nagging yourself, gaining weight?
- Do you feel guilt and despair after you have eaten large quantities of food?
- Is eating that chocolate stopping you from being angry, feeling grief, or stopping the boredom?
Diet no more! I can help you.
Isn’t it time to stop these binge-eating, guilt-ridden, chicken-licking, lip-smacking, soda drinking cycles?
Rest assured this is a cycle. And it’s a cycle you can get out of.
How do I know?
I have been on my own journey of understanding my emotional eating and as a result, feeling shame and hating my body, I have scoffed slabs of chocolate, inhaled fish and chips, not understanding why but kidding myself I ‘loved’ food, and what did it matter? I would lose weight on my next diet. Until one day as I scoffed a huge fry up, it came to me that I was eating on grief - the food was literally pushing down my tears. There it was, I was smothering my sorrows with food and becoming fatter and fatter.
Once I understood why I was overeating, my relationship with eating changed. Through my own personal experience and training with experts in the field, I learned to know and trust when my body was physically hungry and eating what I needed to satisfy my hunger and to stop when I am full. I have never given another penny to a diet club.
The most important thing for me was not to feel deprived, so I now give myself permission to eat that packet of crisps or a chocolate biscuit, and these days I choose to stop. Ten years ago I would never have imagined ever saying that!
I would now like to share with you my knowledge and experience to help you to break free from your emotional eating.
- Have you got to the end of your tether?
- Are you ready to stop and take more control of your life and feel empowered and not disempowered by food?
Whether you choose individual therapy or my live webinar you will be given the tools to help you to overcome emotional eating forever!
If you are committed to making the change, and feel the time is now for a happier, healthier way of living and finding freedom from a gruelling regime of miserable yo-yo dieting, contact me now, - what’s to lose?
- Monday 6th July - Thursday 9th July
- Spaces limited to twelve participants
- Cost £200
For more information please call me on the number at the top of the page or email me here.
Hosted by Jane Vujasin
I have vast experience of providing workshops a for men and women who struggle with emotional eating.She has studied and continues to work with experts in the field for over 10 years, I would like to share with you her professional knowledge and personal experience of supporting those who would like to overcome their emotional eating.