Introduction to Transactional Analysis (TA101) - four evenings
Introduction to Transactional Analysis (TA) (or understanding yourself and others).
The 12-hour TA101 course is the official introduction to Transactional Analysis. It takes place over the four Tuesday evenings in October 2021, 6pm-9pm.
TA is a theory of personality and offers a range of models that can be used to understand communication and relationships.
Come and join us on an exciting journey of discovery where you will be introduced to the main concepts of TA, which will offer you a way of understanding yourself and others.
The course will include concepts such as:
- Ego states - why do I sometimes feel like I'm a little kid again? Or sometimes act like my mum or dad?
- Psychological games - why can I feel the car crash coming in this conversation?
- Life scripts - why do I keep on repeating the same old mistakes?
- Transactions - what is going on in this dialogue?
- Autonomy - hey, this way of relating feels great!
Following attendance of this course (minimum 12 hours), you will be awarded an internationally recognised certificate, which is issued by UKATA. The course will be delivered by Bev Gibbons PTSTA, a UKATA registered trainer.
Hosted by The Horsforth Centre For Counselling, Coaching, CBT & Psychotherapy
TA Training Organisation offers a range of training including counselling and psychotherapy and CBT. The training includes introductory level courses, CPD workshops, and a European and UK accredited programme in transactional analysis psychotherapy. TA Training Organisation is based at The Horsforth Centre, Leeds.