Interpersonal group therapy, North London
Interpersonal group therapy based in North London.
Closed mixed gender group, eight to 10 people to run weekly for 12 weeks.
Wednesday evenings 7.15pm - 8.30pm.
Why join a therapy group?
Interpersonal group therapy is a great way to learn about yourself and your relationships with others.
- Do you often feel angry, frustrated or dissatisfied in relationships?
- Do you struggle to communicate your thoughts, feelings and needs directly?
- Do you experience anxiety in social settings?
- Do you struggle to commit to, or stay in relationships?
- Do you have low self-esteem?
- Do you sometimes struggle from depression and anxiety?
- Do you experience problems with alcohol, drugs, food, gambling, co-dependency?
What are some of the benefits of the group?
- The group experience will help you develop a greater understanding of your thoughts and emotions.
- You will learn to notice more clearly the emotional patterns and thoughts that influence your behaviour.
- You will learn to identify any negative relational patterns that you have developed, and their origins.
- You will develop a greater awareness in how you relate to yourself and others.
- You will develop a greater capacity to establish healthier boundaries and perceptions which will contribute to you experiencing a more fulfilling and enjoyable life.
- You will feel less isolated with your feelings.
If you feel that you could benefit from joining a group like this and would like to obtain more information, please feel free to contact either:
Charlotte Usher on 07864 504 998 or Peter Doyle on 07803 938 595.
About Charlotte Usher
Charlotte and Peter are both experienced psychotherapists, currently working with groups, individuals and couples. Both have trained at the IGA, Institute of Group Analysis as well as having trained extensively in the field of Psychotherapy.