Interpersonal group therapy North London
Interpersonal group therapy based in North London.
Closed mixed gender group, 8 to 10 people to run weekly for up to one year.
Wednesday evenings 7.15pm - 8.30pm.
Why join a therapy group?
Interpersonal group therapy is a great way to learn about yourself and your relationships with others.
- Do you often feel angry, frustrated or dissatisfied in relationships?
- Do you struggle to communicate your thoughts, feelings and needs directly?
- Do you experience anxiety in social settings?
- Do you struggle to commit to, or stay in relationships?
- Do you have low self-esteem?
- Do you sometimes struggle from depression and anxiety?
- Do you experience problems with alcohol, drugs, food, gambling, co-dependency?
What are some of the benefits of the group?
- The group experience will help you develop a greater understanding of your thoughts and emotions.
- You will learn to notice more clearly the emotional patterns and thoughts that influence your behaviour.
- You will learn to identify any negative relational patterns that you have developed, and their origins.
- You will develop a greater awareness in how you relate to yourself and others.
- You will develop a greater capacity to establish healthier boundaries and perceptions which will contribute to you experiencing a more fulfilling and enjoyable life.
- You will feel less isolated with your feelings.
If you feel that you could benefit from joining a group like this and would like to obtain more information, please feel free to contact either: