Integrating CBT tools and skills into your practice
An introduction to integrating CBT tools into your practice, this workshop will give you an insight into the tools and skills needed to facilitate cognitive change in your clients through a solution-focused modality.
This workshop covers:
- theories developed by Aaron Beck and Albert Ellis
- exploring Beck’s cognitive model
- exploring Ellis’ ABC model
- how to identify and work with patterns of negative thinking
- how to work with cognitions, affects, behaviours and physiology
- how to conceptualise a client’s presenting issues and their maintaining processes
Certificate of attendance is provided.
Please see our website for further details.