'How to set up a private practice' workshop
Are you thinking about going into private practice but feel that you would like some more information and knowledge before you take the plunge?
My workshop covers all the aspects that need to be considered when setting up your private practice.
I have been in private practice for 5 years and I have a successful business and I would like to pass my knowledge and experience on to other counsellors and trainees.
- Qualifications required – proficiency test
- Insurance and DBS
- Therapy rooms, ethics, safety and boundaries
- Contracts and assessment forms
- Fees and payments
- Marketing and advertising
- BACP Membership
- Diary planning and note taking
- GDPR General Data Protection
About Jodie Sturges
Please contact me for a booking form.
I have been in private practice for over 5 years for adults, young people and children. I am a counselling tutor. I have worked in schools and for other agencies over the years.