How to really listen - a day workshop to improve communication dynamics
This day workshop will focus on learning new ways to listen and more helpful ways to respond to people in your life. You will learn about blocks to listening, identifying your own blocks that stop you from listening, learning what gets in your way of attentive listening, and discovering more about other common blocks that stop effective communication.
Being really heard and listened-to improves our emotional and mental well-being. It changes negative behaviour and transforms relationships.
From this workshop, you will be able to open up a healthier communication dynamic with people in your life. This encourages;
- more sharing and openness
- a better understanding of each other
- people to feel more valued which then increases self-esteem, confidence, and self-worth
- people to avoid being left on their own with difficult feelings and experiences which can otherwise result in depression, anxiety, or self-harm
- how really listening can help in your relationships with family, friends, colleagues, and partners
This workshop is useful, personally or professionally, if you are in a role where listening is important.
About Amba Newbury
Amba is a therapeutic life & relationship counsellor & trainer . Passionate about supporting others live a life they love and developing better communicating and understanding with each other. Learning about the places in our life in which we get stuck, where we experience emptines,unhappiness & distress and how how to transform this.