Healing trauma through the wisdom of the body
Healing trauma through the wisdom of the body is a six session course which takes place on one day each month and is based upon the foundations of what connects us with ourselves and with others. The focus is on clearing resistance in the body through various techniques and learning new ways for our body intelligence to form more permanent resilience.
Sound therapy, visualisations, meditation and pair work as well as 1:1 with myself in a safe place where everyone is heard promotes an environment where healing may take place.
The creative part part of the brain is re-opened, new positive neuro links with the body made and more permanent resilience is built.
The subjects we will be looking at without judgement are as follows:
- The realisation of what it means to connect with self and others.
- Our vibrational frequency.
- Taking action.
- How we change our physical world.
- What the visible effects of our daily actions are and what we want to change.
- How we may change our actions and therefore see the beauty in the world around us.
- Negative thoughts and how we manage them.
- Transmuting stuck energy.
- How we receive what life gives us and how to make positive change.
- What opposites mean in ourselves.
- Seasons, cycles and patterns of behaviour.
- The co-creation and acceptance of the masculine and feminine within.
Saturday dates and times:
- September 29th
- October 27th
- November 24th
- January 26th
- February 23rd
- March 30th
Monday dates and times:
- October 1st
- November 5th
- December 3rd
- January 14th
- February 4th
- March 4th
Friday sessions are now fully booked.
Please do feel free to ask any questions which may arise. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
About Marie-Louise Rolfe
As a women who has experienced complex trauma in early life, I have found through study, research and self experimentation how healing may occur through the wisdom of the body intelligence; through clearing resistance and learning new ways in our own unique lives to become more resilient. Would you like to join me on this journey?