Going for Accreditation - Cinnabar Training
This workshop will look at what is required from you to complete the application to become BACP accredited. We will also look at how you put it together and what do you write about.
Also looking at:
- Ethics and professional standards abiding by the ethical framework
- Diversity and difference in counselling
- Theories to practice, which theory do you work with
- Case studies - what to take out of a case study for showing how you work.
This information you will need for your submission. We will show you how and where to submit it:
- Facts and figures from your own practice of a breakdown of where you plan to collect 450 hours of client hours.
- The record of supervision hours
- Courses you have attended and content. A breakdown of your study hours (skills and theory)
- Supervisors details, addresses, qualifications, start and end dates
- Copies of Certificates and other proof of your accomplishments.
About the host
Cinnabar Training puts on affordable workshops for counsellors and support workers.
This workshop we have done before and had applicants that have been successful in their application.
We can't do it for you but we can help you with climbing the mountain.
www.cinnabartraining.com for details or contact Mo at : firstname.lastname@example.org