'Going for accreditation' by Cinnabar Training
This workshop will look at what is required from you to complete the application to become a BACP accredited counsellor.
- facts and figures from your own practice (no. of hours, and places you have worked)
- continuing professional development (workshop, course, something you have been on recently)
- theories to practice (your way of working)
- case study (client you want to use, that you have learnt from, taken to supervision, and worked with the learning)
- a breakdown of your study hours (skills and theory)
- copies of certificates and other proof of your accomplishments
Hosted by Mo Smith
CINNABAR TRAINING: The workshop will include materials for you to complete your application form and instructions on how to complete the work Numbers are small so everyone can get the most from the day A signed application form secures your place on an e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.