Free sessions for all NHS staff during Covid-19 lockdown
Free support and counselling to all NHS staff via online session. No charge!
What we do:
- We support and help people to overcome anxiety, build coping strategies and create future resilience.
When you may need us:
- You do not need to be “on your knees” or “in crisis” before you seek help!
- Avoid trauma – act before thoughts and feelings become distressing or disturbing.
- Just a little worried/concerned about things more than normal?
- Notice a sense of inner uneasiness? Unsettled in some way?
- Intrusive thoughts? - negative notions, thinking the worst, considering self-harm, feeling unsafe.
- Anxious feelings that just stay and will not fade? Feelings of worry, nervousness, or unease about something with an uncertain outcome.
Here to help - Heroes are Human - It really is OK to put yourself first!
To book call 01202 830247 or visit here and use our online booking page.
Hosted by Ian Smith
20+ Years of working with, supporting and helping people with anxiety. Anxiety comes in as many unique and individual forms as you are, as a person distinctive and exclusive. Just a short talk with us, we believe, can make a difference, given time the change could be incredible.