Free online event: Explore the GCS associate programme
A great opportunity to start your career with professional support every step of the way. We accept Diploma (or about to achieve diploma) - or equivalent level - applicants from any therapeutic modality.
Join us if you are interested in:
- Having support to transition into your own practice or work within a service.
- A supervised counselling placement at GCS.
- Reduced-fee CPD, reading groups and short courses.
- Joining GCS as a counsellor or as a trainer within our training department.
- Becoming part of the GCS therapeutic community.
There will also be the chance to find out more about the GCS Associate Programme and a Q&A session.
To book, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit www.gloscounselling.org.uk/product/the-gcs-associate-programme.
Hosted by Gloucestershire Counselling Service
Gloucestershire Counselling Service (GCS), established in 1980, is the largest provider of counselling training in Gloucestershire, outside of the NHS. GCS is accredited by the British Association for Psychotherapy and Counselling (BACP). All counsellors at GCS adhere to and work within the BACP Ethical Framework for the Counselling Professions.