Free on-line GCS associate programme event
Associate programme details
This programme is for you if you are a recently – or about to be - qualified counsellor or psychotherapist from any therapeutic modality.
Benefits of the programme:
- Support to transition into your own practice or working within a service.
- A supervised counselling placement at GCS.
- Reduced-fee CPD, reading groups and short courses.
- Joining GCS as a counsellor or as a trainer within our training department.
- Becoming part of the GCS therapeutic community.
Find out more about what the associate programme offers with a chance to ask questions. Register your free place at: Training.Bookings@gloscounselling.org.uk
Hosted by Gloucestershire Counselling Service
Gloucestershire Counselling Service (GCS), established in 1980, is the largest provider of counselling training in Gloucestershire, outside of the NHS. GCS is accredited by the British Association for Psychotherapy and Counselling (BACP). All counsellors at GCS adhere to and work within the BACP Ethical Framework for the Counselling Professions.