Four chair work
The day will be an exploration of Gestalt chair work through the lens of the four main archetypes (Jungian therapy).
There will be theory and then skills practice, with live demonstrations, of the work in progress.
Any question please do ask via firstname.lastname@example.org.
I will also be offering ZOOM workshops in the near future (for wherever you are in the world). Should this be of interest to you please let me know and I will add you to my data base.
Some feedback from other workshops (let me know if you would like more feedback from other workshops)...
- “Really enjoyed the role play and breaking it down, explaining what was happening”.
- “Very helpful and informative”.
- “Excellent visual aids. Brilliant”.
- “A fully enjoyable and informative session”.
- “Well explained and entertaining”.
- “Illuminating, original, inspiring”.
- “Being challenged. But it worked brilliantly”.
- “Focusing on how to work with emotions and establishing introjects”.
- “All of it”.
- “The spontaneous working with the group material. Very insightful and enlightening”.
- “Visual, fun and inclusive”.
- “Loved the presentation – helped me creatively”.
About Stefan Charidge
I have been in full time private practice for over fifteen years. He has delivered trainings on various topics including Anger Management, Gestalt, Architypes and Psychodrama. I am an accredited psychotherapist, counselling supervisor and international speaker.