- Counselling Directory - Find a Counsellor Near You>
- Fortnightly group therapy 2016-2017
Fortnightly group therapy 2016-2017
Process group therapy offers a unique environment in which to learn about yourself and others. The group experience gives individuals an opportunity to explore their therapeutic issues in depth; in a setting which more closely resembles the work, study, social and family groupings you may experience in everyday life.
Working together with others in a group can provide you with valuable insights and opportunities to change.
- Six spaces in the group.
- £25.00 per person per week.
- Membership contract to be developed within the group.
- Start date: September 2016.
- Wednesday mornings 10.00am - 12.30pm.
About Janine Piccirella
My qualifications and several years of experiences as a psychotherapist helps me to support you in the changes you want to make to your life. As a certified transactional analyst (MSc.) and qualified UKCP and MBACP accredited counsellor, I am trained at a high standard.