First aid for mental health - level 2
This one-day, level 2 course is suitable for those who have an interest in developing an understanding of common mental health conditions and acts as a useful qualification for those who may be interested in influencing a positive mental health culture within the workplace.
The course covers the following topics;
- what is first aid for mental health?
- identifying common mental health conditions
- providing advice and starting a conversation
- the effects of drugs and alcohol
- first aid for mental health plan
- first aid for mental health in the workplace
Contact us on 01325 582 088.
About IPT Training And Therapy
The trainers are qualified counsellors and mental health first aid instructors.
Paul Martin B.A in counselling. PGCE
A college tutor and therapist. Both co-owner of IPT Training and Therapy Services.
Christine McIntyre H.G. Dip. M.A. Counselling. PGCE. MHGI
Both experienced therapists and trainers having spent many years in the practice of both.