Finding freedom from emotional eating
Finding freedom workshops 2018 - finding freedom from emotional eating:
16th and 23rd June and 21st September 2018.
- Do you stave yourself one day and binge the next?
- Do you eat for comfort when you are emotionally upset and stressed?
- Do you eat when you are not physically hungry?
- Do you feel guilty and fat after you eat?
This workshop will give you practical tools to help you break free of your repeating cycle of patterns of thinking, feeling and behaviour around your eating.
You will discover:
- What triggers your binge eating.
- How to overcome your inner critic.
- Planning strategies to help you stay in control.
- How to manage lapses.
- How to self-soothe without food.
- How to enjoy a healthy relationship with food.
- How to build confidence.
- How to love your body!
Using well-established techniques together with exploring where such attitudes to food come from, this workshop educates, equips and instils healing on many levels.
The group sessions are deliberately kept to small groups to ensure the atmosphere remains discrete, confidential, safe and undaunting for those taking part.
Lunch is included in the workshop price as are useful handouts to take home. Also included in the price is a thirty minute follow up consultation.
About the host
Jane Vujasin is a psychotherapist with vast experience of providing group workshops and individual therapy for men and women with eating disorders and trauma history and addiction. She has studied and worked with experts in the field for over 10 years.