Fertility matters - counselling clients with infertility
Full-day workshops for counsellors wishing to develop skills to help individuals and couples manage the emotional impact of infertility.
Aims of the workshop
- To help counsellors gain insight into the ‘fertility journey’ - from the myriad of infertility investigations to the eventual treatment and management of outcomes
- To explore grief and loss work in the context of infertility
- To provide counsellors with the skills and knowledge to help individuals and couples manage the emotional, physical, practical and social challenges associated with infertility.
- Ann Curley, MBACP (Accred) BICA Accred
- Beverley Loftus, MBACP, BICA Accred
Experienced and accredited NHS infertility counsellors.
To register or enquire about this event, pleaseemail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Ann Curley on 07961 286 040.
About Ann Curley
Ann Curley, MBACP (Accred) BICA Accred
Beverley Loftus, MBACP, BICA Accred
Experienced and Accredited NHS Infertility Counsellors