Family constellations and internal family systems - day retreat for women
- Do you sometimes feel like you give more than you receive?
- Do you feel stuck in any area of your life?
- Would you enjoy some space and time to connect with yourself, and other women, more deeply?
- Do you long to discover how your family systems have shaped who you are?
- Are you ready to free yourself from any unhealthy relationship entanglements, to live a more vibrant and purposeful life?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, then this day retreat is for you.
Family constellations and Internal Family Systems sculpting are both ways of bringing about deep inner and outer shifts in a safe and held group therapeutic space.
- £125: we guarantee that your own specific issue will be held in constellation (limited to five places)
- £75: no guarantee that your own issue will be held in a constellation in the group, however you will gain valuable insights about your own life by taking part in others’ constellations
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 07816 366 351.
With Frances Goodall and Naomi Nygaard, MA, UKAHPP.
Naomi Nygaard is an Internal Family Systems therapist and coach drawing on over twelve years of experience guiding those with emotional eating patterns and compulsive tendencies towards a life free from addiction. Naomi works systemically and somatically, supporting people to find greater health, ease and joy for the whole system. Find out more about Naomi at www.welloa.co.uk
Frances Goodall is a therapist, coach, trainer, speaker, mother and the author of ‘You Can Heal Chronic Illness: The Lotus Process, 8 Steps to Health and Happiness’. Over five years, she went from being house-bound with chronic fatigue to running half marathons, and she’s since spent a decade dedicating her life to supporting hundreds of women to recover their health. Following years of training and development, Frances also offers family constellations work in groups and one to one.