- Counselling Directory - Find a Counsellor Near You>
- Erectile dysfunction: a multidisciplinary approach
Erectile dysfunction: a multidisciplinary approach
Following the success of our conference in 2018, the GMMH psychosexual therapy team are again facilitating a multi-professional conference. We have attracted several professionals who are proficient and skilled in their particular field to come and speak at the event. To book a place, please contact the psychosexual team on either of the emails below. We have obtained COSRT approval for this event and delegates will gain six hours CPD. The cost of the conference, including lunch and refreshments, will be £50.
Speakers at the event and titles of presentations:
- Professor Ian Pearce - Medical treatments for erectile dysfunction
- Gerard Greene - Physiotherapy interventions for erectile dysfunction
- Dr Ged Smith - Masculinity and erectile dysfunction, a systemic perspective
- Dr Karl Hollows - Erectile dysfunction, organic causes and co-morbidities
- Malcolm Firth / Gill Brisk / Emma Mathews - Working with erectile dysfunction from a psychological perspective
- Ian Baker - Porn-induced erectile dysfunction to porn induced delayed ejaculation, correlations to causation
- Elaine Robinson - Overview of the nurse-led erectile dysfunction clinic at Manchester Royal Infirmary.
About Emma Mathews
The Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust psychosexual team will be hosting the event. For further details, speaker biographies, and booking form contact Emma.firstname.lastname@example.org
The event is suitable and relevant for anyone working in psychotherapy, counselling, and physical health care settings.