EMDR therapy and suicidality: A one-day webinar
A new EMDR workshop that teaches participants how to use EMDR therapy with individuals in an acute mental health crisis.
- learn how to assess for the severity of suicidal intent and desire
- understand how to take positive clinical risks
- become familiar with theoretical models of suicide
- be able to use the standard protocol to treat individuals experiencing suicidality
- learn what they could use as a target memory
- learn different cognitive interweaves that may help processing
For full details, please visit Eventbrite.
Hosted by Simon Proudlock
Simon Proudlock is a Consultant Psychologist and Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society working for the NHS and in private practice. He has worked in a Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment Team (CRHTT) for over 11 years and has recently completed a 15-month research project into using EMDR in a CRHTT and Acute Mental Health Ward.