EMDR interventions for complex clients
EMDR interventions for complex clients with disorganised attachment and dissociative features – six EMDR UK credits.
Arun Mansukhani delivers a workshop to demonstrate how EMDR clinicians can safely utilise a wide range of EMDR interventions in the treatment of complex clients with disorganised attachment and dissociative features.
- Provide information that helps understand and distinguish the different types of trauma and response to trauma in patients.
- Understand the attachment and developmental pathways that lead to disorganised attachment and patients with complex dissociative features.
- Help understand the modifications required in an EMDR-AIP intervention with complex clients (disorganised attachment and dissociative features).
- Analyse different aspects that can hinder or block processing with this type of patients and how to work through these problems with specific interventions.
- Discuss the modifications and particularities that we have to take in account in the standard protocol while dealing with IPD patients and specific interventions we can use with these patients.
- Provide tools to work with Internal Dissociative systems and reprocess gradually and safely with complex clients.
This workshop is facilitated by Arun Mansukhani.
Delegates will be eligible to receive six EMDR UK and Ireland CPD credits/six hours CPD.
To book or for more information, please see our website.
About the host
Arun Mansukhani is a Clinical Psychologist (PsyD) and Psycho-sexual Therapist with 25 years of experience as a therapist. Arun has a Post Graduate Masters in Psycho-sexual Therapy, in Behavioural-Cognitive Therapies, in Hypnosis and he is an EMDR Europe Accredited Consultant and facilitator. Arun is also a Level III Sensorimotor therapist.
Arun has been Vice Director at the IASP centre in Malaga (Spain) from 1994-2018 and he currently leads a team of psychologists working with trauma and attachment issues as Director of the Centre for Emotional Regulation in Malaga. Arun has participated in many national and international conferences as a speaker and has extensive teaching experience in seminars, workshops and master degrees.